Based at iREACH Rural Health
Multiple Positions Available – Fulltime or Part-time
Salary $70,368 – $75,344
iREACH Rural Health (formerly Murray Mallee GP Network) provides health services in regional South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will allow the right candidate to make a difference in our communities.
To learn more about our organisation, visit: www.ireach.org.au/About-Us
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our growing organisation.
- Provide specialist assistance to help people understand and access aged care supports and connect with other relevant supports in the community.
- Increase rates of access to aged care services and connections with service providers.
- Improve the outcomes for the targeted population by improving coordination of support, understanding of access to services and the interaction between health, aged care and other systems at the local level.
- Experience in the Aged Care sector or relevant qualifications in Social Work, Health, Aged Care or Human Services
- National Police Check
- Department of Human Services Aged Care Sector Employment and Vulnerable Person Related Employment Screening checks
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay
Applications close Friday, 10th March 2023.
- Copy of your resume, and an application addressing the job and person specifications, should be forwarded with the names of two current referees, to the Clinical Services Manager, Lisa Courtney via email email@example.com
Applications are reviewed as they come, so do not wait for the closing date, apply today!
For more information, contact Lisa Courtney, Clinical Services Manager on 8531 1303.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.
If you intend to apply for employment with the MMGPN, you must read the Guidelines for Job Applicants to assist you in your application.
**All positions subject to a successful Families & Communities Criminal History Check**